No eggs? No milk? Don’t fret. You can do some awesome things with toast when you’re camping.
This one’s great because all you need is a box of pancake mix, water and a few slices of bread.
1. Dip bread in pancake batter
2. Fry bread like French toast
3. Spread peanut butter and jam onto pancake battered French toast
4. Add 2 rashers of fried bacon to toast (still tastes good without bacon)
5. It’s like there is a party in my mouth and no douchebags rock up
Brought to you by Mitch Butler, #vanlife
Avocado, Roast Tomato and Feta Toast
Feta lasts well in a container of water in your Esky/Chilly Bin/Cooler.
- Roast thickly sliced tomatoes on the BBQ or campfire
- Sprinkle olive oil on toast and rub some crushed garlic into it
- Crush an avocado onto the toast.
- Place the sliced roast tomato on top and sprinkle with Danish Feta.
- Healthy Brunch! So simple, so good 🙂
Brought to you by alisonmbrown
And now to go eat it in your dining room.
For campervan hire in Australia, or to buy an ex-rental and sell it back, I recommend Camperman Australia.
2 thoughts on “Yummy Toast Recipes”
Asome title and most delicies food recepies are really nice and asome.i think egg is fat to ignore fat and other harmful things..i am ready to do it i think ot must be more tasty and helpful to health
Thanks for your comment. I agree, it is good for health to do without animal products such as eggs. I love Bangladeshi food. I’m going to take a look at your recipes!