No eggs? No milk? Don’t fret. You can do some awesome things with toast when you’re camping.
This one’s great because all you need is a box of pancake mix, water and a few slices of bread.
1. Dip bread in pancake batter
2. Fry bread like French toast
3. Spread peanut butter and jam onto pancake battered French toast
4. Add 2 rashers of fried bacon to toast (still tastes good without bacon)
5. It’s like there is a party in my mouth and no douchebags rock up
Brought to you by Mitch Butler, #vanlife
Avocado, Roast Tomato and Feta Toast
Feta lasts well in a container of water in your Esky/Chilly Bin/Cooler.
- Roast thickly sliced tomatoes on the BBQ or campfire
- Sprinkle olive oil on toast and rub some crushed garlic into it
- Crush an avocado onto the toast.
- Place the sliced roast tomato on top and sprinkle with Danish Feta.
- Healthy Brunch! So simple, so good 🙂
Brought to you by alisonmbrown
And now to go eat it in your dining room.
For campervan hire in Australia, or to buy an ex-rental and sell it back, I recommend Camperman Australia.