Located in Southport close to the centre of the Gold Coast and on the water’s edge, Broadwater Tourist Park has stunning views to the glittering buildings of Surfers Paradise.
A mall with boutiques, chain stores, cinemas, and supermarkets is a stroll away. Surfers Paradise, Sea World and the theme parks are a short drive. Some caravan sites have views across Broadwater.
COST: From $38 (low season) to $65 (high season) for 2 adults. $15 each for additional adults.
- Hot showers
- Bouncing pillow
- Two swimming pools (seasonally heated)
- Patrolled surf beach near the park
- Games and recreation room
- Tennis court
- Items for hire (DVDs, bicycles, tennis racquets)
- Internet kiosk
- Camp kitchen
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Boat ramp
- Fish cleaning table
- Car wash
- National-dial telephones
- Tour desk and theme park bookings
- Drive-thru / Campervan / tent sites
- Gas refills
- Chemical dump point
- Free wireless broadband access (conditions apply)
DOGS: No pets