Opposite popular Main Beach and close to the attractions of the Gold Coast, Main Beach Tourist Park is in an excellent location. Main Beach is patrolled and popular for swimming and surfing. It is fringed with natural bushland and cycle and walking paths. Surfers Paradise is 5 minute bike ride or 40 minute beach walk away and Seaworld is within walking distance. Shops and cafes are a short walk away, too.
COST: From $38 (low season) to $65 (high season) for 2 people. $15 for additional adults.
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Camp kitchen
- Air conditioned villas
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Guest laundry (coin-operated)
- Tour desk and theme park bookings
- Chemical dump point
- Gas refills available
- Swimming pool (seasonally heated)
- Free wireless broadband access (conditions apply)
- TV and recreation room
Dogs: no pets