This is a great location for families because it is near Gold Coast’s theme parks. It is within a stone’s throw of Dream World, Movie World and Wet ,n Wild and beside a river walk. There is a little road noise at night from the highway but nothing too bad. The facilities are five star!
COST: $42 – $57 for up to 6 people. Minimum stay required.
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Laundry ($5 per load)
- Swimming pool with slide
- Shaded cabanas
- Basket ball court
- Bike hire
- Board games
- Cafe and restaurant
- Drive through and ensuite sites
- Gas swap
- Guest spa
- Internet kiosk
- Kayak, Canoe & Paddle Boat Hire
- Sewage Dump Point
- Security gate
- Sullage Available on Powered/Ensuite Sites
- Tennis Court
- Tourist Information and Bookings
Dogs: Dogs welcome with conditions.
- 7 Best Caravan Parks, Gold Coast
- The legendary Sydney to Gold Coast drive
- The Gold Coast to Brisbane Scenic Route
- The Brisbane to Airlie Beach drive
- Campervan hire Gold Coast
- Used campervans for sale
2 thoughts on “Big4 Gold Coast Holiday Park”
Hello can I get some information about holiday plz
Hello Miriam! What would you like to know?