Kirra Beach is at the quieter and more laid-back south end of the Gold Coast where locals enjoy an outdoorsy lifestyle. Picturesque Kirra Beach is a great place to swim and surf, and to hang out at the cafes and restaurants at a more leisurely pace. The tourist park has large grassy sites shaded by mature trees and is a stroll from the patrolled beach.
Kirra Beach Tourist Park located close to the Gold Coast airport but not under the flight path, and there is a flight curfew from 11.00 pm to 6.00 am.
COST: From $35 (low season) to $65 (high season) for 2 people. $15 for additional adults.
- Camp kitchen
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Gas refills / swap overs
- Guest laundry (coin-operated)
- Tour desk and theme park bookings
- Chemical dump point
- Jumping pillow
- Swimming pool (seasonally heated)
- Children’s playground
- TV / recreation room
- Free wireless broadband access (conditions apply)
Dogs: Small dogs welcome with conditions