Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park sits on the banks of Tallebudgera inlet. Palm Beach is a pretty stroll away via a footpath that runs alongside the waterfront. Burleigh Heads National Park is a 30 minute walk across the bridge. The theme parks are a thirty minute drive away.
Caravan and campervan sites have views across the water to the treetops of the Burleigh Ridge Park and Tallebudgera Conservation Park.
COST: From $38 (powered grass site) to $70 (waterfront site) for 2 people. $15 for additional adults.
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Camp kitchens
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Gas refills / swap overs
- Laundry (coin-operated)
- Tour desk
- Chemical dump point
- Three swimming pools (seasonally heated)
- Boat ramp (adjacent to the park)
- Children’s playground
- Tennis court
- TV / recreation room
- Free wireless broadband access (conditions apply)
- 7 Best Caravan Parks, Gold Coast
- The legendary Sydney to Gold Coast drive
- The Gold Coast to Brisbane Scenic Route
- The Brisbane to Airlie Beach drive
- Campervan hire Gold Coast
- Used campervans for sale