Ferry Reserve Holiday Park is on the banks of the Brunswick River surrounded by nature reserves. It has its own boat ramp so it’s the best choice for those who like fishing and boating. NSW fishing licences are sold at the office. Brunswick River is a safe place to swim, snorkel and kayak. It is a little outside of Brunswick centre, but a path for walking and cycling connects Ferry Reserve Holiday Park with the town without crossing any busy roads.
Ferry Reserve Holiday Park scores 4 stars on Tripadvisor
Prices are for 2 people. Extra adults $20. Kids $15.
From $31 unpowered site
From $35 unpowered waterfront site
From $40 powered waterfront site
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Free Wifi
- Undercover BBQs and picnic tables
- Wheelchair access
- Free shuttle to local clubs on Friday night
- Holiday activities for children
- Dog Friendly. Dog baths available.
- Brunswick Heads camping and caravan parks
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads (coming soon)
- Gold Coast Campervan Hire from $49 a day all-inclusive
- Used campervans for sale with a buy-back option
- The Sydney to Gold Coast drive – key sights along the way.