Brunswick Heads is just north of Byron Bay on an inlet. It’s a one hour cycle ride or 2.5 hour walk along the beach or a 15 minute drive. Brunswick Heads (or Bruns to her mates) is a friendly, down-to-earth coastal town with less tourists and more reasonably-priced accommodation.
Cover Photo: Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve, National Parks NSW.
Brunswick Heads Camping and Caravan Parks
Cheaper than Byron Bay
At the time of writing (Jan 2016) the rates at Brunswick Heads camping and caravan parks ranged from $38 – $62 for two people, while Byron Bay rates were $45 – $105 for two people. Rates vary according to season, and whether or not you have a powered and waterfront site.
The three Brunswick Heads camping and caravan parks (all managed by North Coast Holiday Parks) are on the pristine waters of Brunswick River, while two of the three Byron Bay camping and caravan parks are on the beach. Click for an overview of their rates and facilities and a brief review.
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- 8 Veg-friendly places to eat in Brunswick Heads
- The Gold Coast to Sydney Roadtrip – key places to stop.
- Campervan Hire on the Gold Coast from $49 per day all-inclusive.
- Used campervans for sale with a buy back option.