Terrace Reserve Holiday Park is located on the crystal clear waters of Simpsons Creek and surrounded by nature reserves. The waters are calm making it a sheltered place for swimming. Kids enjoy jumping off the Simpsons Creek footbridge into the creek at high tide. Walk across the footbridge and you’re on a patrolled surf beach, or head left for the protected and safe Torakina Beach, where locals take their young kids to swim.
It scores 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor.
Prices are for 2 people. Additional adults are $20. Kids $15
From $43 for a powered site.
From $48 for a powered waterfront site.
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Free Wifi
- Wheelchair access
- Camp kitchen
- Brunswick Heads camping and Caravan Parks
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads (coming soon)
- The Gold Coast to Sydney Roadtrip – key places to stop.
- Gold Coast Campervan Hire from $49 per day all-inclusive
- Used campervans for sale with a buy back option