Formerly called Beaches of Byron, Byron Holiday Park has new owners who are upgrading the facilities. The camping area is an open grassy field without many trees for privacy and shade. If you like shade, request a shady site by the beach track.
Byron Holiday Park is 2.5 km from Byron Bay town, but there are bicycle paths from the park and you can rent bikes from the office for $15 a day. Some people prefer being out of the ‘hustle and bustle’ of Byron Bay.
- The easy access to natural and uncrowded Tallow Beach
People complain about…
- Distance from town (but many also thankful for that.)
$36 (low season) – $71 (high season) for two people.
Additional adults $15, kids $10
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Camp kitchen
- Under cover and outdoor dining area
- Free Wifi
- Water, sullage, and dump points
- Pet friendly options
Website | Trip Advisor reviews
- Byron Bay camping and caravan parks
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Veg-friendly places to eat in Byron Bay
- Highlights on the Sydney to Gold Coast drive
- Campervan Hire Gold Coast
- Campervan Hire Sydney
- A comparison of Campervan Hire in Australia