Although this is a ten minute drive south of Byron Bay, many people like that it’s out of the ‘hustle and bustle’. Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park has direct access to secluded Tallow Beach and has a relaxed vibe. The sites are the largest you’ll find in Byron Bay and probably the least expensive. The local shops (liquor store, pub, Indian Café, groceries, Post Office, pharmacy) are a short stroll away.
- Direct access to uncrowded Tallow Beach
- Clean facilities
- Showers nice and hot
- Shady large sites
- Helen the friendly & helpful manager
People complain about…
- Permanent tenants’ area is a bit scruffy. Request a site away from that.
$39 (low season) – $70 (high season) in a powered site.
Prices are for 2 people. Additional adults $20, kids $10.
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Camp kitchen
- Undercover dining area
- Outdoor dining area
- Free Wifi
- Ice, snacks and drinks
- Body board hire
- Tourist information and bookings
- Byron Bay camping and caravan parks
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Veg-friendly places to eat in Byron Bay
- The Sydney to Gold Coast drive: 15 day itinerary
- Campervan Hire Gold Coast
- Campervan Hire Sydney
- Compare Campervan Rental in Australia – find the cheapest rates