The location of First Sun is unbeatable. It is on the beach and at the head of Byron Bay’s main street with its eclectic string of restaurants, cafés and boutiques.
Photo credit: The generous and talented Dylan O’Donnell
- The location on the beach and in town
- Well-maintained facilities
- Good security
People complain about…
- Price (but all caravan parks in Byron Bay are pricey)
- Can get crowded.
$47 low season unpowered site – $105 peak season beachfront powered site.
Additional adults $25, kids $15
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Laundry (coin operated)
- Two well-stocked camp kitchens
- Free Stainless Steel Barbeques
- Covered picnic tables and seating in the grassed picnic area
- Ice, drinks, snacks, surf and weather report, tourist information
- Free wireless broadband access (conditions apply)
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Night security to ensure your peace and safety