This Byron Bay caravan park is a short stroll from the main street of Byron Bay and a few blocks from the beach. Only two people can stay at a powered site. That means if you have children or are traveling with more than two adults, this place won’t take you. This might make it unsuitable for some people, but it also means the place is quiet and not overcrowded.
- The pool and landscaped gardens
- Well-maintained facilities
- Location close to town
People complain about…
- Price (but all caravan parks in Byron Bay are pricey)
$45 (low season) – $100 (high season) in a powered site.
Prices are for two people and no more than two people can stay at a powered site.
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Camp kitchen
- BBQ area
Website | Trip Advisor reviews
- Byron Bay camping and caravan parks
- Things to do in Byron Bay (Coming soon)
- Veg-friendly places to eat in Byron Bay (coming soon)
- Highlights on the Sydney to Gold Coast drive
- Campervan Hire Gold Coast
- Campervan Hire Sydney