Set in an angaphora forest a short stroll from the Bombah Broadwater, picturesque Boomeri campground is perfect for swimming, fishing, paddling, and easy mountain biking. There are 20 unmarked campsites and most of these are suitable only for tents but there are a few sites suitable for campervans and caravans.
If you have a mountain bike, you can cycle along nearby Mining Road fire trail / Old Gibber Road fire trail for a dip at Johnsons Beach.
There are no bookings, it’s a first come first served basis. There is also no water so be sure to bring your own.
- $8 per adult (off-peak), $4 per child.
- $11.50 per adult (peak school holiday seasons), $6 per child.
- Park entry fees also apply.
- 10 campervan friendly campsite in Myall Lakes
- Myall Lakes in Pictures
- Sydney to Brisbane road trip highlights
- Campervan Hire in Sydney
- Used Campervans for Sale in Australia (with buy back option)