Jenolan Caravan Park is 30 mins from Jenolan Caves and 50 mins to the Mount Victoria entrance of the Blue Mountains National Park. It has full facilities, is green and grassy with shade trees that attract bird life, and scores 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor. The Oberon tennis courts and swimming pool are nearby.
- Hot showers
- Camp kitchen area with BBQs, microwave oven, small fridge, gas cooktop and dishwashing area
- Fire places
- Dump points
- Powered and sewered sites
- Unpowered sites
Pets: Yes, with conditions and prior approval.
RATES: $25 – $40 for two people depending on season and site. Additional adults $12, children (2-16 yrs) $10.
Map: Camping Blue Mountains
- Free Camping Blue Mountains
- Campgrounds and Caravan Parks, Blue mountains: For campervan and caravan campers
- Blue Mountains in Pictures: To inspire your trip
- Visit Blue Mountains: Tourism Website
- Campervan Hire Sydney: Best all inclusive prices
- Used Campervans for Sale: Economy for long adventures
2 thoughts on “Jenolan Caravan Park”
You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
camping wellness resort spain http://www.latorredelsol.com/en/wellness-resort-tropical-paradise