If you’re exploring the Blue Mountains in your caravan or camper van, you’ll find that many of the campgrounds in the Blue Mountains National Park are for tents only. Here’s a list of campervan and caravan friendly campgrounds and caravan parks in and around the Blue Mountains National Park. Some are free with no facilities besides a pit toilet. Others have a full range of facilities so you can enjoy your daily hot shower and do some laundry.
Free Camping, Blue Mountains
Budget Camping, Blue Mountains ($20 – $25)
- Lake Lyell Recreation Area (From $20. 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor)
Caravan Parks, Blue Mountains: Full facilities (From $25)
- Jenolan Caravan Park (From $25 for 2 people. 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor)
- Bents Basin Conservation Area Campground (From $31 for 2 people. 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor)
- Katoomba Falls Tourist Park (From $31 for two. 3.5 stars on Trip Advisor)
- Blackheath Glen Tourist Park (From $31 for two. 4 Stars on Trip Advisor)
Map: Camping Blue Mountains
- Free Camping Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountains in Pictures: To inspire your trip
- Visit Blue Mountains: Tourism Website
- Campervan Hire Sydney: Best all inclusive prices
- Used Campervans for Sale: Economy for long adventures
- Campervan Hire Australia: A comparison of rental prices
- The legendary Sydney to Gold Coast drive – 15 days!
- The Sydney to Adelaide Outback road trip – 8 days!