Just 1 hr and 10 mins from Sydney, and 40 minutes to the Blue Mountains National Park entrance, Bents Basin Campground is a convenient location for weekend getaways. It’s by the water making it great for fishing and kayaking. Sites are unmarked and, although you can make a reservation, it is first come first served when it comes to choosing your site. To book a site call (02) 4774 6800.
Location: Near Penrith
- Hot showers
- Picnic tables
- Drinking water
- sheltered camp kitchen
- $8 park entry per vehicle.
- Peak: $16 per adult per night. $8 per child per night.
- Off peak: $11.50 per adult per night. $6 per child per night
Map: Camping Blue Mountains
- Free Camping Blue Mountains
- Campgrounds and Caravan Parks, Blue mountains: for campervan and caravan campers
- Blue Mountains in Pictures: To inspire your trip
- Visit Blue Mountains: Tourism Website
- Campervan Hire Sydney: Best all inclusive prices
- Used Campervans for Sale: Economy for long adventures