Cox’s River campground sits 15 km along the Six Foot Track, an old horse track connecting Katoomba to the Jenolan Caves. The campground can be reached by 4WD vehicles or on foot. If you drive, you will still have a short walk from your car to the campsite.
- Pit or composting toilets
- Drinking water
- Picnic tables
Tip: No campfires are allowed. Use a fuel stove.
- Free Camping Blue Mountains
- Campervan and Caravan Campgrounds Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountains in Pictures: To inspire your trip
- Campervan Hire Sydney: Best all inclusive prices
- Used Campervans for Sale: Economy for long adventures