Adelaide Zoo is bordered by parkland and the Adelaide Botanical Gardens placing it in the perfect location for a day spent outdoors enjoying Adelaide’s natural beauty and family friendly activities.
Kids (4 – 14): $18.50
Open: 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Adelaide Zoo Highlights
- Panda Exhibit
2. Walk through Aviary: Nothing separates you from the birds.
3. Children’s zoo: Over 120 animals to pet and feed
5. Animal Encounters: Feed and interact with exotic animals (additional $35)
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Free things to do in Adelaide
- Adelaide for Kids
- Things to do in Adelaide on a Rainy Day
- Adelaide Architecture: A walking tour
- Day trips from Adelaide
- The Adelaide to Melbourne Drive
- Campervan Hire Adelaide